- About us
- BB Centrum about us
- BB Centrum City magazine
- eCity newsletter
- Cultural and sport events
- Frequent Q&A
- For Rent
- Shops & services
- To Download
Zrno Zrnko craft bakeshop welcomes their first customers at Brumlovka
Zrno Zrnko craft bakeshop and café is located in the reconstructed Budova B building on the corner of the Vyskočilova St. and Ellen G. White Square. A patio with a view of the fountain or the kinetic art installation by David Černý "Beatle" will pop in warmer months as well.
The bakery uses only the finest ingredients while baking traditionally, honestly, and in line with modern nutritional trends.
What can you look forward to?
- craft bread from four types of flour, cold-proofed for 12 hours
- baguettes as good as those from a French boulangerie
- Czech and Moravia cakes with dough made from butter and milk, just like bohemian grandmothers baked
- sweet and savory puff pastry